If You Hate Housework and Love a Bargain Book Us for Regular Cleaning in Whitechapel
The phrase 'I've so much to do so little time' has never been truer. Many people are on the go all day and regularly find themselves wondering exactly how they'll fit everything in. Eventually something has to take a back seat and often that thing is the time spent cleaning the house. Unfortunately a quick go around with a duster and the vacuum won't keep the place looking clean for long and dust, cobwebs and dirt will quickly build up leaving you right back where you started - so what do you do? Simple! Book our low-cost service for regular cleaning in Whitechapel and let us take care of the cleaning for you!
We offer a quality house cleaning service for a low price to suit every pocket and will happily carry out all the cleaning tasks that you can think of from changing the beds and doing the laundry to scrubbing the bathroom and taking out the rubbish. All you've to do is tell us what you need and how often you need it and then you can sit back and leave the rest to us. So give us a call today and ask for details on our experienced domestic cleaners in Whitechapel E1!
How Can Our House Cleaning Services Help You?
We provide quality domestic cleaning services at a great low cost price and we also:
- Visit as often as you want us to – just let us know whether you need weekly cleaning, fortnightly cleaners or a monthly visit;
- Provide you with a regular cleaner so you can be sure that you’ll get a consistently good clean each time and your cleaner also knows exactly how you like things done. We’ll also provide cover should your regular cleaner be on holiday or off ill;
- Offer weekend and bank holiday appointments at no extra cost to you;
- Can carry out emergency cleaning;
- Are animal lovers and happy to work around your pets;
- Offer free of charge cancellation or rescheduling of your appointment with 2 days notice;
- Give our cleaners training on secure key holding, so you can trust them to get the job done even when you’re not at home;
- Keep your file up-to-date with your requirements and your regular cleaner will be aware of any changes and be prepared for their next visit;
- Understand that circumstances change and are completely flexible, so we won’t charge you to cancel your service with just 7 days notice.
Every member of our skilled cleaning team undergoes professional training in all domestic and household chores and is experienced in getting your home looking great. You can download our checklist here or take a look below at the summary of services we can offer you:
- General polish of all surfaces;
- Sanitising surfaces in the kitchen and the bathroom;
- Washing dishes and unloading and loading the dishwasher;
- Cleaning kitchen appliances both inside and out – please allow enough time for this service;
- Lime scale removal;
- Floor cleaning with vacuum and mop;
- Cleaning skirting boards;
- Taking out the rubbish and changing bin bags;
- General tidy up;
- Cleaning the inside of windows;
- Ironing – please allow enough time for this service;
- Room straightening and folding clothes;
- Changing bedding;
Choose Us for Regular Cleaning in Whitechapel
We've built up a great reputation and have lots of happy customers by being willing to go the extra mile and when you choose to book with us you can expect:
- Employees that are regularly trained so that their knowledge and skills are the best that they can be and to make sure that they're always professional and that routine doesn't allow their high standards to drop. Once they've graduated and started working for us as part of our cleaning team, they're also tested regularly;
- Regular quality control to make sure that everyone is working as they should;
- We motivate our employees and always praise them for a job well done to make sure that they always do their very best on every visit to you and, more importantly, they do it with a smile;
- Customer advisers that work Monday to Sunday and will deal with your call in the minimum time and with the maximum care;
- Our company and employees are fully covered by Liability insurance and General Liability insurance to provide you, your property and us with protection;
- And last but not least we can provide a full range of professional cleaning detergents that'll make your home shine and smell great - all we ask is that you provide the vacuum!
Call Now to Book Your Very Own Cleaning Lady!
Call and speak to our advisers Monday to Sunday on 020 3404 6040, use our online form to request a free quote or a call back or alternatively get chatting with us right now via our online chat facility!